Materials and Donations
Here's the comprehensive list of scrap that you can find in our store. Donations are accepted Wednesday through Sunday, 12:30pm-5:30pm. If you have a large donation please send us an email in advance.
Items we're particularly eager to accept:
- sequins & googley eyes
- buttons, beads & cabochons
- zippers, thread & other sewing notions
- clay -- all types
- tape -- Scotch, masking, duct, low-tack...
- feathers & pipe cleaners & pom-poms
- embroidery floss
- glue -- all kinds
- jewelry findings
- craft wire -- all gauges and colors
- markers, chalk, colored pencils, pastels...
- small mosaic tile
- magnetic or chalkboard paint
- craft paint
- colorful copy paper, constructions paper, specialty paper
- rubber stamps
- fabric over a yard
- knitting needles & crochet hooks -- all sizes
- sewing needles -- all sizes
- paint brushes -- all sizes
- measuring tapes (for sewing)
- scissors & punches -- all kinds
- specialized tools for working with glass, leather, wire, etc.
- clear storage bins -- various sizes
- small, clean plastic bags with Ziplock closures
We'll continue with TerraCycle collections and have a few somewhat unusual requests:
- pegboard hardware
- a doctor's scale
- got a unique find not listed anywhere here? Please ask us if we can use it!