We're mostly filled up, but...
We're taking a break from collecting most of the regular scrap that we loaded up on initially, but we can use these NOW:MATERIALS:
- sequins & googley eyes
- buttons, beads & cabochons
- zippers & sewing notions
- clay -- all types
- tape -- Scotch, masking, duct, low-tack...
- feathers & pipe cleaners
- embroidery floss
- glue -- all kinds
- jewelry findings
- craft wire -- all gauges and colors
- markers, chalk, colored pencils, pastels...
- small mosaic tile
- magnetic or chalkboard paint
- knitting needles & crochet hooks -- all sizes
- sewing needles -- all sizes
- paint brushes -- all sizes
- measuring tapes (for sewing)
- scissors & punches -- all kinds
- specialized tools for working with glass, leather, wire, etc.
- clear storage bins -- various sizes
- small, clean plastic bags with Ziplock closures
We'll continue with TerraCycle collections and have a few somewhat unusual requests:
- pegboard hardware
- NON-functioning gaming remotes, steering wheels, etc., for specific projects we have planned. If it still works, please get it to those who can use it as is.
- a doctor's scale (read-out doesn't get covered up by what we're weighing)
- got a unique find not listed anywhere here? Please ask us if we can use it!
When you donate to us, you get a tax receipt for decluttering your home or office, keeping stuff out of local waste streams, and getting it to those who otherwise might not have creative supplies. It's a win-win-win!
You know what else?: SHOPPERS! We sell fun stuff for very little of your hard-earned cash, and everything that leaves our space makes room for more of your scrappy donations.